Hello, and welcome to One More Klick!
A common saying in the outdoors community is “leave it better than you found it”. While this often relates to trail conservation, it also relates to this community. Do not comment anything you wouldn’t want your mother to read.
In other words:
- There is zero tolerance for disrespecting or degrading any race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, identity, etc..
- Any hateful, disrespectful, or derogatory comments will not be approved.
Stay on the trail:
- Promotional and spam-like content will not be allowed.
Look, but don’t take:
- All of the artwork and writing should not be copied, used, or taken without explicit permission granted by the owner of these works.
- All writing, photography, videography, and other artworks are made by me, unless specified otherwise in their caption. If you are wanting to use any of the footage, art, photography, and/or quotes, please reach out.
Join the community:
- You are welcomed and encouraged to ask questions, share your experiences and suggestions.
- This is a safe space for travellers, artists, adventurers, outdoor enthusiasts and the like to share thoughts, experiences, and tips. If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them.
Thank you for respecting these simple rules, and happy klicking!